tomee-users mailing list archives

From Isuru Suriarachchi <isur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying JAX-WS/JAX-RS services on TomEE+
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 05:25:34 GMT
Hi Romain and David,

Thanks for your support.

So first I tried my .war file with all CXF libs in it. I copied it
into apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2/webapps directory and it worked fine.
So this is the normal Tomcat behavior.

Then based on David's response, I removed all CXF jars from my webapp and
copied it into webapps directory. But it didn't work for me.

And also I built the web services sample at [1] using maven and it created
the a jar file (simple-webservice-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar). But how can I deploy
it on TomEE+? Do I need to convert it into a .war file?

So basically these are the questions I've got..

1. What's the deployment model of TomEE+ for web services? is it deploying
a .war file in webapps?
2. What are the libraries that I have to include in my CXF webapp?
3. Is there any document explaining how to deploy a simple web service on
TomEE+? Or a sample which creates the artifact which can be directly
deployed on TomEE+?

Thanks,
~Isuru

[1] http://openejb.apache.org/examples-trunk/simple-webservice/README.html