tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scaling and Possibility Of Integrating With Finagle
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:38:25 GMT
TomEE supports failover and you can inject a remote ejb into another server
using the failover.

We currently don't provide a "supervisor" node to control a cluster but
everything is here to control remote instances easily (for instance
deploying an app from a nexus).

I guess you can do it easily starting hazelcast in each instance.

Can you give more information on what you expect exactly (clustering can
mean a lot of thing and i'm not sure to get your exact need)?

I'm currently not aware of any plan but if the need is clear we could do it
;)

- Romain