tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying JAX-WS/JAX-RS services on TomEE+
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 10:15:21 GMT
to get the wsdl url simply look the look, you should get some url for each
WS and then simply add ?wsdl at the end.

i know we change some behavior on WS but i can't remember if it is in the
version you are using: now we deploy in the webapp context (so it needs a
webapp) excepted if you added the system property
-Dtomee.jaxws.oldsubcontext=true and with this property the WS will be
deployed in the root context (http://localhost:8080/MyWebService?wsdl).

So i think the easier way is to start with a webapp.

If you can share any webapp code i could try and maybe help you a bit more.

- Romain