tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread context class loader delegation in openEJB
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:02:17 GMT
Hi Katya,

we use this classloader when using the default provider so we want to be
sure it is our default provider. If you specify the provider manually we
are using the TCCL (line 97) so it should be ok.

Maybe try forcing the provider...

The reason why we resetted the classloader like this when falling back to
the default provider was to avoid to get OSGi issues.

- Romain