tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scripting support
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 14:08:14 GMT
Romain,
Still no answer about the interactive shell commands. However here's my
attempts to run the file.

mansour @ localhost:4222> script file groovy hello.groovy
script file file groovy hello doesn't exist
mansour @ localhost:4222> script file groovy "hello.groovy"
script file file groovy "hello doesn't exist
mansour @ localhost:4222> script groovy file"hello.groovy"
javax.script.ScriptException: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No
signature of method:
org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.file() is applicable for
argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [hello.groovy]

Possible solutions: find(), find(groovy.lang.Closure),
eval(java.lang.String), get(java.lang.String), compile(java.lang.String),
use([Ljava.lang.Object;)

org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:117)
    javax.script.AbstractScriptEngine.eval(AbstractScriptEngine.java:247)

org.apache.openejb.server.cli.OpenEJBScripter.evaluate(OpenEJBScripter.java:56)

org.apache.openejb.server.cli.command.ScriptCommand.execute(ScriptCommand.java:31)
    org.apache.openejb.server.cli.CliRunnable.run(CliRunnable.java:206)

org.apache.openejb.server.ssh.OpenEJBCommands.run(OpenEJBCommands.java:68)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
[...]

hello.groovy