tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scripting support
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 11:15:00 GMT
Here's what I got.

INFO - Creating ServerService(id=httpejbd)
INFO - Creating ServerService(id=cxf)
INFO - Creating ServerService(id=admin)
INFO - Creating ServerService(id=ejbd)
INFO - Creating ServerService(id=ejbds)
INFO - Creating ServerService(id=hsql)
INFO - [Server@12b4986]: [Thread[main,5,main]]: checkRunning(false) entered
INFO - [Server@12b4986]: [Thread[main,5,main]]: checkRunning(false) exited
INFO - Creating ServerService(id=ssh)
SEVERE - Cannot instantiate the service class
org.apache.openejb.server.ssh.SSHServer. Received error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError org/apache/sshd/common/KeyPairProvider
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/sshd/common/KeyPairProvider
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructors(Class.java:1459)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.ReflectionUtil.findConstructor(ReflectionUtil.java:603)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.findFactory(ObjectRecipe.java:563)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:274)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.ServiceManager.initServer(ServiceManager.java:139)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.ServiceManager.initServers(ServiceManager.java:76)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.SimpleServiceManager.init(SimpleServiceManager.java:142)
        at org.apache.openejb.server.Server.init(Server.java:74)
        at org.apache.openejb.server.Main.initServer(Main.java:154)
        at org.apache.openejb.server.Main.main(Main.java:128)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.openejb.cli.MainImpl.main(MainImpl.java:148)
        at org.apache.openejb.cli.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:103)
org.apache.sshd.common.KeyPairProvider
        ... 20 more
  ** Starting Services **
  NAME                 IP              PORT
  httpejbd             127.0.0.1       4204
  admin thread         127.0.0.1       4200
  ejbd                 127.0.0.1       4201
  ejbd                 127.0.0.1       4203
INFO - [Server@12b4986]: Initiating startup sequence...
INFO - [Server@12b4986]: Server socket opened successfully in 37 ms.
  hsql                 127.0.0.1       9001
-------
Ready!

I didn't configure JAAS and left if for the default configuration at
conf/login.config. I am using standalone openejb and not TomEE

This is built from SVN trunk