tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scripting support
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 04:11:20 GMT
Nope.
It's still not working. That's really "dangerous" if you commit a code to
the trunk without even testing it.
The results of the script are being wrote to the System.out and not back to
the client.

Anyhow I developed my own remote shell to invoke ejbs from groovy shell.

https://github.com/mansour77/remote-ejb-shell