tomee-users mailing list archives

From Ravindranath Akila <ravindranathak...@gmail.com>
Subject Scaling and Possibility Of Integrating With Finagle
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:54:41 GMT
Guys,
  I tried Google on this and somehow found nothing worthy of using. I am
trying to figure out how to easily scale my application running atop TomEE.

  Suppose I have just 100 concurrent users today and tomorrow I have to
double it, is there a way I can do it with a new TomEE instance running on
a different machine? What I mean is, what do I do when I hit machine
spcific limits on the cloud like 16GB RAM?(Rackspace)

  On the other hand, is it worth to also have a look at solutions like
Finagle or do you think I can scale with Core EJB using TomEE?

  Sorry that the question is a bit out of context.

Thanks!
  Ravindranath Akila...