tomee-users mailing list archives

From Katya Todorova <katya.k.todor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Openejb lite bundles
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:06:36 GMT
Hi Jean-Louis,

thank you for the hint, it helped a lot. I have another question
regarding openejb-core bundle-
It seems it strictly depends on org.apache.geronimo.connector,
org.apache.geronimo.osgi.locator and org.apache.geronimo.transaction.
Are these imports mandatory to openejb-core (from functional point of
view) ? I looked for example at connector usages and I think the
import could be made optional in OpenEJB lite case (same for
geronimo.transaction and osgi.locator). What do you think about that?

Thanks a lot,
Katya