tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chetan Sharma <CS0052...@TechMahindra.com>
Subject Feedback on TomEE 1.0.0
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 11:17:22 GMT
Hello,

It will be helpful if you guys could provide a document help in a pdf file such that developers
can easily read the documentation content. Since I am new to this so it will take bit time
to provide more remarks.

Good work otherwise Guys... Keep it up... :)

Cheers

Chetan

We'd like to hear about anything you'd like to tell us.  If you're short on ideas, here are
some:

 - Ways we can speed up or improve your ability to evaluate TomEE
 - Anything you found difficult or inconvenient about using TomEE
 - Documentation you would like to see
 - Features you would like to have
 - Anything in general to improve TomEE or help us grow

Keep in mind that out of every 100 people that try something out, maybe one will actually
post about it.  Feel incredibly encouraged to let us know about your experiences with TomEE
even if you think we've heard it a hundred times.  Odds are we have not heard it and, if we
have, the most requested things are done first.  So definitely let us know!

Apache TomEE is free, but you can pay us with feedback :)

Best regards,
The Apache TomEE community

to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at <a href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
externally and <a href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html">http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html</a>