tomee-users mailing list archives

From kalgik <kons...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Re: Problem deploying REST Examples on Eclipse
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 11:55:08 GMT
By the "in the spec it is mentionned that's the correct way to define the
application class for a servlet container and that the container can use
other way to discover it." Do I have to do something more which I missed it?

Using the web.xml you wrote to me I still receive the same exception
""java.lang.NullPointerException
        sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
       java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)

The artifact does not start or contain the word openEJB.
Unfortunately, I cannot deploy it.

kalgik