tomee-users mailing list archives

From "pavel.arnost" <pavel.arn...@loutka.cz>
Subject TomEE and NetBeans
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 17:33:50 GMT
Hi,

when I deploy simple JSF Web Application in NetBeans, I'm getting following
exceptions in the log:

V 06, 2012 7:23:16 ODP. org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
safeBind
SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [openejb] is not bound in this
Context. Unable to find [openejb].

V 06, 2012 7:23:16 ODP. org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
safeBind
SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No ORB registered with the OpenEJB
system

V 06, 2012 7:23:17 ODP. org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
safeBind
SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No HandleDelegate registered with the
OpenEJB system

(NetBeans 7.1.2 and TomEE 1.0)

Does someone successfully use TomEE in NetBeans?

Regards,
Pavel Arnost