tomee-users mailing list archives

From "m.nisius" <m.nis...@asc-sb.de>
Subject TomEE Plus & EAR Deployment: CDI ist not working
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 11:53:43 GMT
Hello,

I have problems to run a very simple EAR Application with TomEE Plus.
(JSF + CDI + EJB) (1 War, 1 EJB Module)

The Application is deploying fine, however the CDI Beans are not
instantiated. Also no error Message is shown.

If I remove the SessionBean reference from the web project and deploy only
the web project itself ( single War file) everything works as expected.

Can somebody please have a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4617261/TomEETest.zip
TomEETest.zip