tomee-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Fryer <apfr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can you inject a JAXBContext?
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 22:49:02 GMT
I was asking because creating a JAXBContext requires me to specify the
ObjectFactory classes to the newInstance method.  I assume jax-ws must
somehow create its own JAXBContext and work out which classes it needs to
pass to the newInstance method.  I'm just guessing here and was hoping you
guys might be able to explain how jax-ws does it.  I'd like to be able to
create a JAXBContext that can handle all jaxb annotated classes in the
application without manually specifying the classes to the newInstance
method.  Is this possible?