tomee-users mailing list archives

From stx_g <st...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: EJB injection issue
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 10:08:00 GMT
Hi Romain,

  I’m sorry, I’m late but ... I spent a lot of time figuring out what's
wrong in my application ... without success.

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote

> a workaround can be to use EJB as rest services (think to remove
> transactions if you dont need them for performances reasons)

  No way, it does’t work.  :-(

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote

> well that's said it should work so please check you don't have conflicting
> libraries (compare your WEB-INF/lib to tomee/lib)

 In my lib directory I have only Log4J (log4j-1.2.16.jar) and MyBatis
(mybatis-3.0.6.jar) plus two other libraries developed by my team.

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote

> if you manage to reproduce it (let's say "try it n times" is enough ;))
> and
> can share the sample it is the best.

  I’m working on a sample but I can’t reproduce the problem: with this small
application, TomEE+ seems to be extremely reliable.

  Do you have any suggestions?

  Thanks a lot.

- Stefano