tomee-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Lozano <ferna...@lozano.eti.br>
Subject JAX-RS on webprofile
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 22:51:51 GMT
Hi,

What do I have to add to tomee-webprofile so I get JAX-RS (only that,
without JAX-WS). I suppose they are Apache CXF jars, but I don't want to
get the "full" (plus) TomEE, because I don't want remote ejbs, jms, etc.

The docs for CXF state I can run a trimmed-down CXF with only jax-rs.
But it point me to a pom file. I'd like to minimize the jars I put on my
app and tomme, and maven has a way to add lots of unneeded jars to a
project.

I suppose all needed CXF jars would be put inside tomee war, or should I
have to split: some on tomcat/lib, other on webapps/tomee?

[]s, Fernando Lozano