tomee-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Lozano <ferna...@lozano.eti.br>
Subject Re: JAX-RS on webprofile
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 12:09:15 GMT
Romain,

So Tomee web profile has all EJB features, not just EJB lite? The docs
don't say that. Is there a way to disable remote ejb support?

I agree using Tomee+ would be easier, but it would also be bigger.
JAX-RS on Tomee+ is provided by CXF, I suppose. Tomee docs have a dash
("-") on the column about JAX-RS. But I won't need all CXF jars for just
JAX-RS.

[]s, Fernando Lozano