tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem installing TomEE drop-in war
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 07:51:37 GMT
Hi,

   - add the following listener in server.xml:
   org.apache.tomee.loader.OpenEJBListener
   - add the javaagent to catalina.sh:
JAVA_OPTS=""-javaagent:$CATALINA_HOME/<openejbJavaagentPath>
   $JAVA_OPTS" (the javaaagent is in the lib dir of the webapp)
   - remove annotations-api.jar and el-api.jar from tomcat lib dir
   - take annotation-api.jar jar from a tomee (not from the webapp) and
   paste it in tomcat lib folder
   - take jaxb-api.jar jar from a tomee (not from the webapp) and paste it
   in tomcat endorsed folder
   - take jaxb-impl from tomee webapp lib dir and paste it in endorsed

All steps are not mandatory but not doing them will lead you to potential
issues.

Another way is probably to simply replace the tomcat by an already built
tomee.

- Romain