tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS on webprofile
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 12:20:14 GMT
where did you see tomee WP implements EJB Lite only? (maybe the doc is not
enough clear, it'd be very nice if you can help us improving it)

to disable remote support delete tomee webapp ;)

you need only jaxrs jars but there are some tricky things in the last
release (we are working with cxf community to make it easier):
1) we use our own patched version of cxf (because CXF is not 100% compliant
to the spec today)
2) we check cxf dependencies and exclude already a bunch of them
3) from WP version you'll need to add some openejb extensions
(openejb-rest, openejb-cxf-transport, openejb-cxf-rs at least)

if you are still motivated add cxf dependencies + the openejb extensions of
3) and it should not be far to work

- Romain