tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is OpenEJB + Jetty dead?
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 22:53:38 GMT
On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibucau@gmail.com>wrote:

> cool if you can hack on it :)

Definitely happy to work on it if would be useful.

> about certification that's more complicated, certifying jetty+openejb is
> not certifying embedded jetty+openejb (same for tomcat). But well that's
> not so far ;)

Agreed. I imagine we'd need some sort of OpenEJB/Jetty pre-configured
bundle if we were to try and certify it. My hope would be that the
integration would work in a way that it could be wired up easily enough
using the Jetty API so that the embedded scenario is as close to a
pre-configured bundle as possible. Maybe something like adding a
OpenEJBWebAppContext to a server instead of WebAppContext perhaps?

Jon