tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using @EJB/@Inject to lookup on remote interface running on separate standalone OpenEJB server
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 19:47:09 GMT

On Jun 27, 2012, at 11:25 AM, exabrial wrote:

> Wahoo! Do I win a prize?

You win a free beer!! [some restrictions apply; must be of legal age; redeemable at any conference
I happen to attend; void where prohibited]

> I have a couple of notes though:
> Put a link to the markdown syntax in the edits

Good tip.  I'll see if I can add that.

> You might want to implement spam protection

All submissions stay in a sandbox and have to be reviewed before reaching the site.  Still
some possibility for spam as the dev list gets a diff of all submissions, but we could potentially
moderate those too.

> I'm unsure of the proper way to link between pages. Most wikis you just put
> [pageName]. I used a full anchor tag, which is a fixed path. Not sure if
> thats the best way.

You did it right.  [Link title](the/relative/path/to/file.html)

Absolute paths work too.

> Are you planning on spinning the wiki implementation off to it's own
> project? Sort of reminds me of the git / linux relationship.

It was created by the ASF Infra team and I suspect will stay where it is for the near term,
though it is publicly available and could theoretically be used externally with some tweaking:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/cms
  http://www.apache.org/dev/cms  (doc on history)

-David