tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee Hibernate Session JNDI
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 03:38:37 GMT
Responding off topic.  I just made this doc on using Hibernate in TomEE.

  http://openejb.apache.org/tomee-and-hibernate.html

It's still pretty thin on details, specifically around adding the right jars.  It would be
absolutely fantastic if you'd be willing update it and add any other notes you think would
be useful.  Maybe some notes on deleting OpenJPA or any advanced topics.

Just click the little blue pencil in the upper right.

Very excited about our new website editing feature and hope we can capture some experience
from people actually using these various configurations.

-David