tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee Plus instead of Glassfish
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:54:53 GMT

On Jun 4, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Fernando Lozano wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Note that the TCK license agreement explicitly mentions such flags. They are allowed
but must be on by default. The default settings must be compliant. -David

> Curious how JBoss AS was certified and used to be non-compliant on the default configuration.
At least this was the case with AS 4, 5 and 6.

I think it's just one of those things all vendors struggle with on a near continual basis,
including the implementations I've worked on (TomEE, Geronimo, WAS CE).

As large and expansive as the TCK is, it could always be bigger.  Many of us would love to
see it open sourced so people could contribute to it in times like this.

-David