tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bjorn Danielsson <bjorn-apa...@lists.cuspycode.com>
Subject Re: Anyone have experience with alternative JMS providers?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:09:50 GMT
Yes, I did. I think loading-by-provider may be broken, because I
peeked at the TomEE source and found that if the provider is null
it will find by type. So I made it work by removing the provider
attribute in tomee.xml, and giving the full classname as the type:

<Resource id="My Other JMS Resource Adapter" type="com.sun.genericra.GenericJMSRA">
</Resource>

And I made the corresponding name change in service-jar.xml:

    types="com.sun.genericra.GenericJMSRA"

instead of

    types="GenericJMSRA"

Without this it wouldn't find the class. Maybe there is some
other way to make the short type-name work, but these changes
were enough to get the resource created.

Then I deployed my webapp and got some new errors, but I haven't
really started configuring the adapter yet, so I'll get back
here again when I have tried that.

--
Björn Danielsson
Cuspy Code AB