tomee-users mailing list archives

From Elton Kuzniewski <elton.kuzniew...@softplan.com.br>
Subject OpenEJB Embedded - new://SecurityService?provider=...
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 18:11:35 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to configure my own SecurityService by Properties using
new://SecurityService as below:

properties.put("ContainerSecurityService", "new://SecurityService ");

It works pretty well, but when I try  set my custom provider, configured at
service-jar.xml, it's not working as expected...

My changes at SomeSecurityService (that extends SecurityServiceImpl from
openEJB) are not working as expected...

properties.put("SPWContainerSecurityService",
"new://SecurityService?provider=my.package.security#SomeSecurityService");

My Log:
INFO: Configuring Service(id=ContainerSecurityService, type=SecurityService,
provider-id=SomeSecurityService)
INFO: Creating SecurityService(id=ContainerSecurityService)

If I configure my custom provider at openejb.xml file, all features works as
expected...

I'm creating a Test API, that's because I'm not able to keep this
configuration into openejb.xml file.

Anyone knows what's wrong? Why my custom provider is not working as expected
when I declare it into Properties instead openejb.xml file?

Thanks!

Att,

Elton Kuzniewski
Analista de Sistemas
SCJA, SCJP 5, SCWCD 5, SCBCD 5
Pesquisa & Desenvolvimento | Softplan/Poligraph
elton.kuzniewski@softplan.com.br