tomee-users mailing list archives

From exabrial <exabrial+open...@gmail.com>
Subject Property javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.provider not set
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 21:59:56 GMT
I'm attempting to connect an instance of TomEE to an OpenEJB server using the
directions on this page: http://openejb.apache.org/ejb-refs.html

Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: PolicyConfigurationFactory
class not found: Property
javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.provider not set
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JaccPermissionsBuilder.install(JaccPermissionsBuilder.java:69)
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:673)
	... 15 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Property
javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.provider not set
	at
javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory$1.run(PolicyConfigurationFactory.java:86)
	at
javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.getPolicyConfigurationFactory(PolicyConfigurationFactory.java:80)
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JaccPermissionsBuilder.install(JaccPermissionsBuilder.java:55)
	... 16 more

I'm running with the security manager disabled, so can someone explain why
this is needed and how to correct it? I'll add it to the wiki when I get it
working :)