tomee-users mailing list archives

From exabrial <exabrial+open...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.provider not set
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 22:17:32 GMT
This is the stack trace from the TomEE VM. It doesn't even get to starting
the full app, as there is a seperate stacktrace:

Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: A child container failed
during start
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:1136)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal(StandardEngine.java:302)
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
	... 11 more

I'm booting the openejb server with "openejb start" with no extra arguments.
My app seems to be deploying just fine in openejb server