tomee-users mailing list archives

From zeeman <hamz...@fastmail.us>
Subject Re: Tomee Maven plugin
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 22:09:29 GMT
Thanks man. Using snapshot url you provided worked.

For skipCurrentProject, I set it to true. If I don't package the war I
expect Tomee to load the project from code built under target. But that's
not happening. I looked at source code of maven tomee, it copies the war if
skipCurrentProject is false.

Is that how it's supposed to work? I did not see any code that loads the
code from under target into tomee.

In summary, I expect Tomee maven plugin to work like Jetty one. I change
some code, start the server from plugin my changes would be picked up, I
don't have to package a war or do anything.