tomee-users mailing list archives

From miweiss <horndin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: EclipseLink + TomEE?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 02:03:46 GMT
Hmm.  Are you saying delete the EclipseLink JPA from my app?  I'm using JPA
to access my database.  And I know it won't work, because I've already done
that, and it said:

SEVERE: Unable to deploy collapsed ear in war /ReachingRecovery: Exception:
Creating application failed:
C:\Users\Mimi\Documents\NetBeansProjects\ReachingRecovery\build\web:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Creating application failed:
C:\Users\Mimi\Documents\NetBeansProjects\ReachingRecovery\build\web:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider

I'm stumped.