tomee-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Fryer <apfr...@hotmail.com>
Subject war packaged exclusions.list
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:37:07 GMT
I currently use exclusions.list in my tomee/conf folder to prevent tomee
scanning jars in my WEB-INF/lib for a war file that i deploy but i have to
do this in every environment that i deploy my webapp to.  I was wondering if
there is any way of packaging up a file in the war itself that can tell
tomee not to scan specified jar files?  I'm thinking of something like a
WEB-INF/exclusions.list that you could put in your war file that tomee would
look at to work out what jar files it should not scan.