tomee-users mailing list archives

From Morten Steffensen <mst...@emercos.com>
Subject Spring/EJB integration on TomEE - @Resource problem
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:08:21 GMT
Hi,

I have a web application using Spring, and loading a Stateless Ejb by using
ClassPathApplication.
The Ejb is supposed to make a facade for Remoting the application.

The Ejb uses @Resource for referring back to a Spring bean (like
CineplexImpl in the spring integration example). When deploying on Tomee I
get the exception:
"No provider available for resource-ref 'null' of type
'com.myapp.components.IdentityCheckComponent' for 'MyAppStateLessImpl'."

The junit test calling a method on the Ejb works running locally in my IDE.

There is probably some race condition of loading beans and EJB i guess.. ?
Can anybody give me a hint ?

/Morten