tomee-users mailing list archives

From Morten Steffensen <mst...@emercos.com>
Subject Re: Spring/EJB integration on TomEE - @Resource problem
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:57:00 GMT
Hi Romain,

Thanks for a quick reply!

no reason for not using CDI. I know spring and had to port an old app from
ejb2. So i stumbled over obenejb, and was happy for the easy integration
into unit testing. I thought the "spring integration" example was a nice
approach. I will try using CDI.

I use XA transactions and bitronix. Do you see any problems here concerning
CDI (sorry for my ignorence) ?
I thing I read that CDI/spring mix is a bad idea in e.g. JBoss...

And finally - do you have any working examples for using spring/cdi - more
precisely - is spring booting cdi, or the other way arround. And what about
transactional context.. where does this come from ?

OpenEjb seems  great for testing, but what about production ? Is it a stable
solution ?

/Morten.