tomee-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Fryer <apfr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: war packaged exclusions.list
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:41:04 GMT
I am excluding different jar files for different reasons.  One jar file i
have just contains the dojo javascript library.   I just put all the js
files in the META-INF/resources/dojo-1.7.1 folder of the jar file, deploy
that in WEB-INF/lib and i can then access all the js files from my webapp.
I found in some tomee environments on windows xp, when the webapp would
startup it would error when trying to scan that file, so i exclude it since
it contains no managed beans.

Another jar file in my WEB-INF/lib contains a META-INF/persistence.xml file
but I don't want tomee to create a persistence context using that file.  I
have another persistence.xml file in my webapp that i use which references
that jar file, so I configure tomee to exclude scanning that jar file so i
don't end up with duplicate persistence units.  There might be a better
(proper) way of dealing with this issue but excluding it works for me.