tomee-users mailing list archives

From zeeman <hamz...@fastmail.us>
Subject Re: war packaged exclusions.list
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:27:06 GMT
I tried with July 23rd snaphot today. Startup is slower, it's 21sec now. I
have exclusion.list in Tomee/conf and in my WAR WEB-INF folder. I also get
many warnings of below:

Jul 23, 2012 7:17:06 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBContextConfig
processAnnotationsUrl
WARNING: WebAppInfo not found.
StandardContextInfo{standardContext=StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[]}
contextInfo =
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder$ContextInfo@3f94bb96
standardContext =
StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[]

Keep in mind I'm deploying and running Tomee from Eclipse Tomcat plugin.