tomee-users mailing list archives

From zeeman <hamz...@fastmail.us>
Subject Re: war packaged exclusions.list
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:40:54 GMT
Nothing changed in my project, startup time takes longer with the latest.
I confirmed by running the same war on an older snapshot and the time was
back to 18sec.

One good way to speed startup is to lazy load, for example instead of
waiting for Myfaces to load, let it load async or in the background. Not
sure if that's possible.

I also noticed with latest snapshot more info is getting logged. How can I
set log levels in Tomee? I only wanna see warnings and errors.