tomee-users mailing list archives

From nialscorva <ja...@tensorwrench.com>
Subject Re: Jackson on TomEE:
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 12:39:43 GMT
Just trying to nail down an absolute series of steps that work, and will
write it up if you want to put it on the documentation page:
Given com.foo.MyProvider and com.foo.MyOtherProvider in myApp.war:

1) CATALINA_BASE/conf/system.properties:
openejb.cxf.jax-rs.providers=com.foo.MyProvider,com.foo.MyOtherProvider

2) The two providers .class files will be found inside of myApp.war.

3) myApp/WEB-INF/exclusions.list contains:
com.foo.MyProvider
com.foo.MyOtherProvider

Will exclusion.list prevent injection from occurring on @Context and @Inject
annotated fields in MyProvider and MyOtherProvider?

Once I get a good vibe that I understand what is supposed to work, I'll give
it a try.