tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Nordahl <da...@thinkology.org>
Subject Detected Reentrant Flush
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 20:04:18 GMT
I'm attempting the code:

properties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
InitialContext initialContext = new InitialContext(properties);
Object object = initialContext.lookup("UserFacadeLocal");
UserFacadeLocal userFacade = (UserFacadeLocal) object;
User newuser = new User();
newuser.setEmail("cow@cow.moo");
newuser.setUserName("steve");
newuser.setPassword("cows");
userFacade.create(newuser);

but keep getting "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException:
Detected reentrant flush.  Make sure your flush-time instance callback
methods or event listeners do not invoke any operations that require the
in-progress flush to complete."

I tried setting "openjpa.FlushBeforeQueries" to false just to see if I
can get the error to go away, but it makes no difference.  I can't find
a flush() call in my project and according to the table in the docs,
flush is not called if this parameter is set.  What am I not doing
correctly here?

Thank you,
David