tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.provider not set
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 00:08:16 GMT

On Jul 1, 2012, at 3:43 PM, exabrial wrote:

> Ok I fixed at least part of the problem by changing the example to:
>
> 	<JndiProvider id="shoe" type="javax.naming.InitialContext">
> 		java.naming.provider.url = ejbd://localhost:3201
> 		java.naming.factory.initial =
> org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory
> 	</JndiProvider>
>
> I updated the wiki accordingly (No need for a beer this time, I'll grab one
> out of my own fridge)

lol :)  And thanks for the update.  It's live!

> Stateless EJBs now work, but I have a different error:
>
> INFO: Creating Container(id=My Stateful Container)
> Jul 01, 2012 5:39:22 PM org.apache.openejb.util.OpenEJBErrorHandler
> handleUnknownError
> SEVERE: FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.  Please send the following
> stack trace and this message to users@openejb.apache.org :
> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ConstructionException: Error calling instance
> factory method: public org.apache.openejb.core.stateful.StatefulContainer
> org.apache.openejb.core.stateful.StatefulContainerFactory.create() throws
[...]
> Caused by: org.apache.xbean.recipe.ConstructionException: Unable to convert
> property value from java.lang.String to java.lang.Class<? extends
> org.apache.openejb.core.stateful.PassivationStrategy> for injection public
> synchronized void
> org.apache.openejb.core.stateful.SimpleCache.setPassivator(java.lang.Class)
> throws java.lang.Exception
[...]
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)

That's really strange.  It seems it is unable to construct the StatefulContainer because org.apache.openejb.core.stateful.SimplePassivater
because the class is not visible.

Is it possible you can put together something that can reproduce it and attach it to a JIRA
issue?

Either that or we can move this over to dev and I can maybe suggest some breakpoints in the
TomEE source and things to check for in a debugger.

-David