tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB + HBase + Datanucleus + JPA - Problem when TomEE closing entity manager
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 20:04:29 GMT
Hmm, Driver are just a way to get a connection. That's not linked to JTA.

Cassandra got a sql Driver even if it is a great NoSQL solution so not sure
that's the reason.

In all case providing a jta locator is important (we have the same kind of
stuff with hibernate, openjpa and so on).

Good luck with your tests!

- Romain