tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring/EJB integration on TomEE - @Resource problem
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:24:31 GMT
yes,

the funny thing is it should work providing openejb in a webapp in
tomcat....but well you'll loose a lot of tomee features.

What i wonder is why using this (now old) integration? why not using an
existing (or one you write since it is easy) cdi extension simply adding to
cdi spring beans? This way you'll be able to @Inject your spring beans
easily.

wdyt?

- Romain