tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detected Reentrant Flush
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 05:11:53 GMT
You should at least share your logs or (better) a sample otherwise helping
you is hard. Generally it is faster than 'trying' things.

- Romun
Le 9 juil. 2012 03:20, "David Nordahl" <david@thinkology.org> a écrit :

> Tried the snap shot.. I get an error in Netbeans saying that it can't
> deploy the app and to check the server log, yet the server log has no
> errors and shows the app deploying successfully yet I cannot open the web
> host in the browser.  I give up... I could have written all the middle ware
> needed for this project myself by now.  Thanks for your efforts.
>
> On 7/8/2012 4:56 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>
>> hmm
>>
>> you use tomee 1.0.0
>>
>> can you give it a try to the snapshot please? we worked a bit on netbeans
>> integration.
>>
>> - Romain
>>
>>
>> 2012/7/8 David Nordahl<david@thinkology.org>
>>
>>  Btw.. Is it normal to have these exceptions on startup?  I saw another
>>> post saying they were, but I thought I might double check.  I seem to be
>>> able to query through open EJB, but not update and add.  I'm also
>>> wondering
>>> if there is anyway that the reentrant flush error is covering up another
>>> error.  I guess I can start working on a test case.. I wish I could just
>>> find a netbeans JSP2.0/EJB/TomEE sample project where everything was
>>> already setup correctly.
>>>
>>> SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
>>> javax.naming.****NameNotFoundException: Name [openejb] is not bound in
>>> this
>>> Context. Unable to find [openejb].
>>>      at org.apache.naming.****NamingContext.lookup(****
>>> NamingContext.java:820)
>>>      at org.apache.naming.****NamingContext.lookup(****
>>> NamingContext.java:168)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****TomcatWebAppBuilder.safeBind(****
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1196)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****TomcatWebAppBuilder.****
>>> afterStart(**
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:776)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****GlobalListenerSupport.****
>>> lifecycleEvent(
>>> **GlobalListenerSupport.java:****103)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleSupport.****
>>> fireLifecycleEvent(**
>>> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleBase.****
>>> fireLifecycleEvent(**
>>> LifecycleBase.java:90)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleBase.****
>>> setStateInternal(**
>>> LifecycleBase.java:401)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleBase.start(**
>>> LifecycleBase.java:168)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ContainerBase.****
>>> addChildInternal(**
>>> ContainerBase.java:895)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ContainerBase.addChild(**
>>> ContainerBase.java:871)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardHost.addChild(**
>>> StandardHost.java:615)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.startup.****HostConfig.deployDescriptor(**
>>> HostConfig.java:649)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.startup.****HostConfig.deployApps(**
>>> HostConfig.java:530)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.startup.****HostConfig.check(HostConfig.**
>>> java:1471)
>>>      at sun.reflect.****NativeMethodAccessorImpl.****invoke0(Native
>>> Method)
>>>      at sun.reflect.****NativeMethodAccessorImpl.****invoke(**
>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:****57)
>>>      at sun.reflect.****DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.****invoke(**
>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.****java:43)
>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.****invoke(Method.java:601)
>>>      at org.apache.tomcat.util.****modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(****
>>> BaseModelMBean.java:301)
>>>      at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.****DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.**
>>> **invoke(**
>>> DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.****java:819)
>>>      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.****JmxMBeanServer.invoke(**
>>> JmxMBeanServer.java:791)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.manager.****ManagerServlet.check(**
>>> ManagerServlet.java:1436)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.manager.****ManagerServlet.deploy(**
>>> ManagerServlet.java:856)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.manager.****ManagerServlet.doGet(**
>>> ManagerServlet.java:353)
>>>      at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(****
>>> HttpServlet.java:621)
>>>      at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(****
>>> HttpServlet.java:722)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.**
>>> internalDoFilter(****ApplicationFilterChain.java:****305)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.****
>>> doFilter(**
>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:****210)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.filters.****SetCharacterEncodingFilter.**
>>> doFilter(****SetCharacterEncodingFilter.****java:108)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.**
>>> internalDoFilter(****ApplicationFilterChain.java:****243)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.****
>>> doFilter(**
>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:****210)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardWrapperValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardContextValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardContextValve.java:169)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****OpenEJBValve.invoke(**
>>> OpenEJBValve.java:44)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.****authenticator.****
>>> AuthenticatorBase.invoke(**
>>> AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardHostValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardHostValve.java:168)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.valves.****ErrorReportValve.invoke(**
>>> ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.valves.****AccessLogValve.invoke(**
>>> AccessLogValve.java:927)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardEngineValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.connector.****CoyoteAdapter.service(**
>>> CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>      at org.apache.coyote.http11.****AbstractHttp11Processor.****
>>> process(**
>>> AbstractHttp11Processor.java:****999)
>>>      at org.apache.coyote.****AbstractProtocol$****
>>> AbstractConnectionHandler.**
>>> process(AbstractProtocol.java:****565)
>>>      at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.****JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.**
>>> run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.****ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(****
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.****ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(****
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.****java:722)
>>>
>>> Jul 08, 2012 4:40:06 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.****
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder
>>> safeBind
>>> INFO: TransactionManager already bound, ignoring
>>> Jul 08, 2012 4:40:06 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.****
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder
>>> safeBind
>>> INFO: TransactionSynchronizationRegi****stry already bound, ignoring
>>> Jul 08, 2012 4:40:06 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.****
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder
>>> safeBind
>>> SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
>>> javax.naming.****NameNotFoundException: No ORB registered with the
>>> OpenEJB
>>> system
>>>      at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.****naming.****
>>> SystemComponentReference.**
>>> getObject(****SystemComponentReference.java:****38)
>>>      at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.****naming.Reference.getContent(**
>>> Reference.java:40)
>>>      at org.apache.xbean.naming.****reference.SimpleReference$**
>>> SimpleObjectFactory.****getObjectInstance(****SimpleReference.java:137)
>>>      at javax.naming.spi.****NamingManager.****getObjectInstance(**
>>> NamingManager.java:321)
>>>      at org.apache.naming.****NamingContext.lookup(****
>>> NamingContext.java:843)
>>>      at org.apache.naming.****NamingContext.lookup(****
>>> NamingContext.java:168)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****TomcatWebAppBuilder.safeBind(****
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1196)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****TomcatWebAppBuilder.****
>>> afterStart(**
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:806)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****GlobalListenerSupport.****
>>> lifecycleEvent(
>>> **GlobalListenerSupport.java:****103)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleSupport.****
>>> fireLifecycleEvent(**
>>> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleBase.****
>>> fireLifecycleEvent(**
>>> LifecycleBase.java:90)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleBase.****
>>> setStateInternal(**
>>> LifecycleBase.java:401)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleBase.start(**
>>> LifecycleBase.java:168)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ContainerBase.****
>>> addChildInternal(**
>>> ContainerBase.java:895)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ContainerBase.addChild(**
>>> ContainerBase.java:871)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardHost.addChild(**
>>> StandardHost.java:615)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.startup.****HostConfig.deployDescriptor(**
>>> HostConfig.java:649)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.startup.****HostConfig.deployApps(**
>>> HostConfig.java:530)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.startup.****HostConfig.check(HostConfig.**
>>> java:1471)
>>>      at sun.reflect.****NativeMethodAccessorImpl.****invoke0(Native
>>> Method)
>>>      at sun.reflect.****NativeMethodAccessorImpl.****invoke(**
>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:****57)
>>>      at sun.reflect.****DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.****invoke(**
>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.****java:43)
>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.****invoke(Method.java:601)
>>>      at org.apache.tomcat.util.****modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(****
>>> BaseModelMBean.java:301)
>>>      at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.****DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.**
>>> **invoke(**
>>> DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.****java:819)
>>>      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.****JmxMBeanServer.invoke(**
>>> JmxMBeanServer.java:791)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.manager.****ManagerServlet.check(**
>>> ManagerServlet.java:1436)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.manager.****ManagerServlet.deploy(**
>>> ManagerServlet.java:856)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.manager.****ManagerServlet.doGet(**
>>> ManagerServlet.java:353)
>>>      at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(****
>>> HttpServlet.java:621)
>>>      at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(****
>>> HttpServlet.java:722)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.**
>>> internalDoFilter(****ApplicationFilterChain.java:****305)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.****
>>> doFilter(**
>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:****210)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.filters.****SetCharacterEncodingFilter.**
>>> doFilter(****SetCharacterEncodingFilter.****java:108)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.**
>>> internalDoFilter(****ApplicationFilterChain.java:****243)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.****
>>> doFilter(**
>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:****210)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardWrapperValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardContextValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardContextValve.java:169)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****OpenEJBValve.invoke(**
>>> OpenEJBValve.java:44)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.****authenticator.****
>>> AuthenticatorBase.invoke(**
>>> AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardHostValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardHostValve.java:168)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.valves.****ErrorReportValve.invoke(**
>>> ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.valves.****AccessLogValve.invoke(**
>>> AccessLogValve.java:927)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardEngineValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.connector.****CoyoteAdapter.service(**
>>> CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>      at org.apache.coyote.http11.****AbstractHttp11Processor.****
>>> process(**
>>> AbstractHttp11Processor.java:****999)
>>>      at org.apache.coyote.****AbstractProtocol$****
>>> AbstractConnectionHandler.**
>>> process(AbstractProtocol.java:****565)
>>>      at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.****JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.**
>>> run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.****ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(****
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.****ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(****
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.****java:722)
>>>
>>> Jul 08, 2012 4:40:43 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.****
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder
>>> safeBind
>>> SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
>>> javax.naming.****NameNotFoundException: No HandleDelegate registered
>>> with
>>> the OpenEJB system
>>>      at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.****naming.****
>>> SystemComponentReference.**
>>> getObject(****SystemComponentReference.java:****38)
>>>      at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.****naming.Reference.getContent(**
>>> Reference.java:40)
>>>      at org.apache.xbean.naming.****reference.SimpleReference$**
>>> SimpleObjectFactory.****getObjectInstance(****SimpleReference.java:137)
>>>      at javax.naming.spi.****NamingManager.****getObjectInstance(**
>>> NamingManager.java:321)
>>>      at org.apache.naming.****NamingContext.lookup(****
>>> NamingContext.java:843)
>>>      at org.apache.naming.****NamingContext.lookup(****
>>> NamingContext.java:168)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****TomcatWebAppBuilder.safeBind(****
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1196)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****TomcatWebAppBuilder.****
>>> afterStart(**
>>> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:807)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****GlobalListenerSupport.****
>>> lifecycleEvent(
>>> **GlobalListenerSupport.java:****103)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleSupport.****
>>> fireLifecycleEvent(**
>>> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleBase.****
>>> fireLifecycleEvent(**
>>> LifecycleBase.java:90)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleBase.****
>>> setStateInternal(**
>>> LifecycleBase.java:401)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.util.****LifecycleBase.start(**
>>> LifecycleBase.java:168)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ContainerBase.****
>>> addChildInternal(**
>>> ContainerBase.java:895)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ContainerBase.addChild(**
>>> ContainerBase.java:871)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardHost.addChild(**
>>> StandardHost.java:615)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.startup.****HostConfig.deployDescriptor(**
>>> HostConfig.java:649)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.startup.****HostConfig.deployApps(**
>>> HostConfig.java:530)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.startup.****HostConfig.check(HostConfig.**
>>> java:1471)
>>>      at sun.reflect.****NativeMethodAccessorImpl.****invoke0(Native
>>> Method)
>>>      at sun.reflect.****NativeMethodAccessorImpl.****invoke(**
>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:****57)
>>>      at sun.reflect.****DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.****invoke(**
>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.****java:43)
>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.****invoke(Method.java:601)
>>>      at org.apache.tomcat.util.****modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(****
>>> BaseModelMBean.java:301)
>>>      at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.****DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.**
>>> **invoke(**
>>> DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.****java:819)
>>>      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.****JmxMBeanServer.invoke(**
>>> JmxMBeanServer.java:791)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.manager.****ManagerServlet.check(**
>>> ManagerServlet.java:1436)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.manager.****ManagerServlet.deploy(**
>>> ManagerServlet.java:856)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.manager.****ManagerServlet.doGet(**
>>> ManagerServlet.java:353)
>>>      at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(****
>>> HttpServlet.java:621)
>>>      at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(****
>>> HttpServlet.java:722)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.**
>>> internalDoFilter(****ApplicationFilterChain.java:****305)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.****
>>> doFilter(**
>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:****210)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.filters.****SetCharacterEncodingFilter.**
>>> doFilter(****SetCharacterEncodingFilter.****java:108)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.**
>>> internalDoFilter(****ApplicationFilterChain.java:****243)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****ApplicationFilterChain.****
>>> doFilter(**
>>> ApplicationFilterChain.java:****210)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardWrapperValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardContextValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardContextValve.java:169)
>>>      at org.apache.tomee.catalina.****OpenEJBValve.invoke(**
>>> OpenEJBValve.java:44)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.****authenticator.****
>>> AuthenticatorBase.invoke(**
>>> AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardHostValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardHostValve.java:168)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.valves.****ErrorReportValve.invoke(**
>>> ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.valves.****AccessLogValve.invoke(**
>>> AccessLogValve.java:927)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.core.****StandardEngineValve.invoke(**
>>> StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>      at org.apache.catalina.connector.****CoyoteAdapter.service(**
>>> CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>      at org.apache.coyote.http11.****AbstractHttp11Processor.****
>>> process(**
>>> AbstractHttp11Processor.java:****999)
>>>      at org.apache.coyote.****AbstractProtocol$****
>>> AbstractConnectionHandler.**
>>> process(AbstractProtocol.java:****565)
>>>      at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.****JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.**
>>> run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.****ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(****
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.****ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(****
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.****java:722)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 7/8/2012 4:32 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>>>
>>>  i don't think so,
>>>>
>>>> can you try moving your code in a unit test to see if it still happen?
>>>>
>>>> - Romain
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2012/7/8 David Nordahl<david@thinkology.org>
>>>>
>>>>   Could it be the Tomcat JDBCRealm I have enforcing container managed
>>>>
>>>>> security from user data in the same table?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 7/8/2012 4:14 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>   i can't say no but i'm pretty sure it is something in the container
>>>>>
>>>>>> rather
>>>>>> in the DB.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> - Romain
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2012/7/8 David Nordahl<david@thinkology.org>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    Maybe the DB settings could have something to do with it? I'm
using
>>>>>> MySQL
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  with it's default setup which uses InnoDB.  I notice in the
>>>>>>> documentation
>>>>>>> that "InnoDB, with innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit set to 1, flushes
>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>> transaction log after each transaction, greatly improving
>>>>>>> reliability."
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Could some DB setting like this be causing the issue?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 7/8/2012 3:39 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>    can you share a small sample to reproduce it, will be easier
to
>>>>>>> help
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  you?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> - Romain
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2012/7/8 David Nordahl<david@thinkology.org>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     Not that I've configured.. Unless one of the annotations
creates
>>>>>>>> one:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>   @Entity
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> @Table(name = "user")
>>>>>>>>> @XmlRootElement
>>>>>>>>> @NamedQueries({
>>>>>>>>>         @NamedQuery(name = "User.findAll", query = "SELECT
u FROM
>>>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>>>> u"),
>>>>>>>>>         @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByUserId", query
= "SELECT u
>>>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>>>> u
>>>>>>>>> WHERE u.userId = :userId"),
>>>>>>>>>         @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByUserName", query
= "SELECT u
>>>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>>>> u WHERE u.userName = :userName"),
>>>>>>>>>         @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByPassword", query
= "SELECT u
>>>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>>>> u WHERE u.password = :password"),
>>>>>>>>>         @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByEmail", query
= "SELECT u
>>>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>>>> User u
>>>>>>>>> WHERE u.email = :email"),
>>>>>>>>>         @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByFirstName", query
= "SELECT
>>>>>>>>> u
>>>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>>>> u WHERE u.firstName = :firstName"),
>>>>>>>>>         @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByLastName", query
= "SELECT u
>>>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>>>> u WHERE u.lastName = :lastName"),
>>>>>>>>>         @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByLoginFailures",
query =
>>>>>>>>> "SELECT u
>>>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>>>> User u WHERE u.loginFailures = :loginFailures"),
>>>>>>>>>         @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByLastLoginFailure",
query =
>>>>>>>>> "SELECT u
>>>>>>>>> FROM User u WHERE u.lastLoginFailure = :lastLoginFailure")})
>>>>>>>>> public class User implements Serializable {
>>>>>>>>>         private static final long serialVersionUID =
1L;
>>>>>>>>>         @Id
>>>>>>>>>         @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)
>>>>>>>>>         @Basic(optional = false)
>>>>>>>>>         @Column(name = "user_id")
>>>>>>>>>         private Integer userId;
>>>>>>>>>         @Basic(optional = false)
>>>>>>>>>         @Column(name = "user_name")
>>>>>>>>>         private String userName;
>>>>>>>>>         @Basic(optional = false)
>>>>>>>>>         @Column(name = "password")
>>>>>>>>>         private String password;
>>>>>>>>>         @Column(name = "email")
>>>>>>>>>         private String email;
>>>>>>>>>         @Column(name = "first_name")
>>>>>>>>>         private String firstName;
>>>>>>>>>         @Column(name = "last_name")
>>>>>>>>>         private String lastName;
>>>>>>>>>         @Column(name = "login_failures")
>>>>>>>>>         private Integer loginFailures;
>>>>>>>>>         @Column(name = "last_login_failure")
>>>>>>>>>         @Temporal(TemporalType.**********TIMESTAMP)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>         private Date lastLoginFailure;
>>>>>>>>>         @JoinColumn(name = "associated_customer",
>>>>>>>>> referencedColumnName =
>>>>>>>>> "customer_id")
>>>>>>>>>         @ManyToOne
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On 7/8/2012 3:25 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>     Hi,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>   any entity listener playing with id or special field
on User
>>>>>>>>> entity?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> - Romain
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> 2012/7/8 David Nordahl<david@thinkology.org>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>      I'm attempting the code:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>    Properties properties = new Properties();
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>  properties.setProperty(************Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_*****
>>>>>>>>>>> ****
>>>>>>>>>>> ***
>>>>>>>>>>> FACTORY,
>>>>>>>>>>> "org.apache.openejb.client.**************
>>>>>>>>>>> LocalInitialContextFactory"**)****;
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> InitialContext initialContext = new InitialContext(properties);
>>>>>>>>>>> Object object = initialContext.lookup("***********
>>>>>>>>>>> *UserFacadeLocal");
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> UserFacadeLocal userFacade = (UserFacadeLocal)
object;
>>>>>>>>>>> User newuser = new User();
>>>>>>>>>>> newuser.setEmail("cow@cow.moo"************);
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> newuser.setUserName("steve");
>>>>>>>>>>> newuser.setPassword("cows");
>>>>>>>>>>> userFacade.create(newuser);
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> but keep getting "org.apache.openjpa.************
>>>>>>>>>>> persistence.****
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> InvalidStateException:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Detected reentrant flush.  Make sure your flush-time
instance
>>>>>>>>>>> callback
>>>>>>>>>>> methods or event listeners do not invoke any
operations that
>>>>>>>>>>> require
>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>> in-progress flush to complete."
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I tried setting "openjpa.FlushBeforeQueries"
to false just to see
>>>>>>>>>>> if
>>>>>>>>>>> I
>>>>>>>>>>> can
>>>>>>>>>>> get the error to go away, but it makes no difference.
 I can't
>>>>>>>>>>> find a
>>>>>>>>>>> flush() call in my project and according to the
table in the
>>>>>>>>>>> docs,
>>>>>>>>>>> flush
>>>>>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>>>>> not called if this parameter is set.  What am
I not doing
>>>>>>>>>>> correctly
>>>>>>>>>>> here?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Thank you,
>>>>>>>>>>> David
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message