tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDI @Requires issue with Tomee
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:21:03 GMT
the alternative is useless since it doesn"t replace the bean when it fails
(it is done later).

i just added the need of the flag openejb.cdi.skip-class-not-found=true
(system property for instance) since skipping beans not loadable can lead
to error in normal case.

Here @Requires still sounds weird for me (and some others ;)) so i prefer
to not break the default behavior.

- Romain