tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEjb transaction manager recipe
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 10:14:52 GMT
your tx manager is an XA one?

- Romain


2012/7/6 Borislav Kapukaranov <b.kapukaranov@gmail.com>

> Just tried the new change. It stopped working :(, maybe I need to configure
> something?
>
> Here's the stacktrace:
>
> [2012-07-06 12:52:22.872] INFO  Start Level Event Dispatcher
> OpenEJB.startup.service                                           Creating
> ConnectionManager for Resource(id=MyJmsConnectionFactory)
>
> [2012-07-06 12:52:22.877] ERROR Start Level Event Dispatcher
> OpenEJB                                                           FATAL
> ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.  Please send the following stack trace
> and this message to users@openejb.apache.org :
>
> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ConstructionException: Error calling instance
> factory method: public
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.GenericConnectionManager
> org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory.create()
>
>                 at
> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:307)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:49)
>
>                 at
>
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(Assembler.java:1519)
>
>                 at
>
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:396)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:319)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.virgo.web.openejb.initializer.Activator.start(Activator.java:34)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
>
>                 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> Method)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:381)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:389)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1131)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>
>                 at
>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
>
> Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException: currently
> recoverable tx support (xa) needs a geronimo tx manager
>
>                 at
>
> org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory.create(GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory.java:175)
>
>                 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>
>                 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>
>                 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>
>                 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>                 at
> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:298)
>                 ... 22 more
>
>
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > just pushed a little update to mitit it to local tx manager (for the
> > moment)
> >
> >
> > can you give it a try to validate it works please?
> >
> > - Romain
> >
> >
> > 2012/7/5 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> >
> > > wai wait, good to know it works but as i said it needs some few
> > > implementations to be really implemented ;)
> > >
> > > will be done tmr ;)
> > >
> > > for the release we speak about this mounth, maybe dblevins or
> jlmonteiro
> > > can give you more details
> > >
> > > - Romain
> > >
> > >
> > > 2012/7/5 Borislav Kapukaranov <b.kapukaranov@gmail.com>
> > >
> > >> Thanks for the quick reply! You guys are the most responsive community
> > >> ever
> > >> :)
> > >> The fix works - I've passed the failing point and it seems to work
> quite
> > >> well so far.
> > >>
> > >> Do you know in which OpenEjb released version I will be able to get
> the
> > >> fix?
> > >>
> > >> Thanks,
> > >> Bobby
> > >>
> > >> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <
> > rmannibucau@gmail.com
> > >> >wrote:
> > >>
> > >> > pushed a start of work:
> > >> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1858
> > >> >
> > >> > there is a small mock part but should be fine to let you test
> > >> >
> > >> > - Romain
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> > 2012/7/5 Borislav Kapukaranov <b.kapukaranov@gmail.com>
> > >> >
> > >> > > Here it is:
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> > > FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.  Please send the
> following
> > >> stack
> > >> > > trace and this message to users@openejb.apache.org :
> > >> > >
> > >> > > org.apache.xbean.recipe.ConstructionException: Error calling
> > instance
> > >> > > factory method: public
> > >> > > org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.GenericConnectionManager
> > >> > >
> > org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory.create()
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:307)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:49)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(Assembler.java:1519)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:396)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >>
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:319)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.virgo.javaee.web.openejb.initializer.Activator.start(Activator.java:34)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> > >> > > Method)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:381)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:389)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1131)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
> > >> > >
> > >> > > Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.objectweb.jotm.Current
> > >> > cannot
> > >> > > be cast to
> > >> > >
> > org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.RecoverableTransactionManager
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory.create(GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory.java:158)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> > >> > > Method)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> > >> > > Source)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> > >> > > Source)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 at
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:298)
> > >> > >
> > >> > >                 ... 22 more
> > >> > >
> > >> > >
> > >> > > Thanks,
> > >> > >
> > >> > > Bobby
> > >> > >
> > >> > > On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
> > >> > > <rmannibucau@gmail.com>wrote:
> > >> > >
> > >> > > > Hi,
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > > can you share the exact stack please?
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > > Why are you using the beta?
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > > - Romain
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > > 2012/7/5 Borislav Kapukaranov <b.kapukaranov@gmail.com>
> > >> > > >
> > >> > > > > Hi all,
> > >> > > > >
> > >> > > > > I've got a question about handling of the transaction
manager
> in
> > >> > > > connection
> > >> > > > > factories.
> > >> > > > > I'm using openejb-4.0.0-beta2. In the Assembler class
, the
> > >> > > > > createResource(ResourceInfo serviceInfo) method creates
a
> > service
> > >> out
> > >> > > of
> > >> > > > a
> > >> > > > > service recipe.
> > >> > > > > In case the service is a ResourceAdapter it checks
the
> > transaction
> > >> > > > manager
> > >> > > > > if it is the default Geronimo one or something else
and acts
> > >> > > accordingly,
> > >> > > > > however these checks don't exist in the case where
the service
> > is
> > >> a
> > >> > > > > ManagedConnectionFactory.
> > >> > > > > In that case I see a connectionManagerRecipe being
created
> with
> > a
> > >> > > > hardcoded
> > >> > > > > reference to the default GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory
> which
> > >> when
> > >> > > > > invoked tries to cast the transaction manager to the
Geronimo
> > one.
> > >> > > > > In my setup I've changed the transaction manager to
one
> provided
> > >> by
> > >> > > JOTM
> > >> > > > > and I get a ClassCast there.
> > >> > > > >
> > >> > > > > Can the connectionManagerRecipe initialization be more
> > >> configurable
> > >> > in
> > >> > > > case
> > >> > > > > a user is not using the default transaction manager?
> > >> > > > >
> > >> > > > > Best Regards
> > >> > > > > Bobby
> > >> > > > >
> > >> > > >
> > >> > >
> > >> >
> > >>
> > >
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message