tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detected Reentrant Flush
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:56:06 GMT
hmm

you use tomee 1.0.0

can you give it a try to the snapshot please? we worked a bit on netbeans
integration.

- Romain


2012/7/8 David Nordahl <david@thinkology.org>

> Btw.. Is it normal to have these exceptions on startup?  I saw another
> post saying they were, but I thought I might double check.  I seem to be
> able to query through open EJB, but not update and add.  I'm also wondering
> if there is anyway that the reentrant flush error is covering up another
> error.  I guess I can start working on a test case.. I wish I could just
> find a netbeans JSP2.0/EJB/TomEE sample project where everything was
> already setup correctly.
>
> SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
> javax.naming.**NameNotFoundException: Name [openejb] is not bound in this
> Context. Unable to find [openejb].
>     at org.apache.naming.**NamingContext.lookup(**NamingContext.java:820)
>     at org.apache.naming.**NamingContext.lookup(**NamingContext.java:168)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder.safeBind(**
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1196)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder.**afterStart(**
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:776)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**GlobalListenerSupport.**lifecycleEvent(
> **GlobalListenerSupport.java:**103)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleSupport.**fireLifecycleEvent(**
> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleBase.**fireLifecycleEvent(**
> LifecycleBase.java:90)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleBase.**setStateInternal(**
> LifecycleBase.java:401)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleBase.start(**
> LifecycleBase.java:168)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ContainerBase.**addChildInternal(**
> ContainerBase.java:895)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ContainerBase.addChild(**
> ContainerBase.java:871)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardHost.addChild(**
> StandardHost.java:615)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.**HostConfig.deployDescriptor(**
> HostConfig.java:649)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.**HostConfig.deployApps(**
> HostConfig.java:530)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.**HostConfig.check(HostConfig.**
> java:1471)
>     at sun.reflect.**NativeMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.**NativeMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke(**
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:**57)
>     at sun.reflect.**DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke(**
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.**java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.**invoke(Method.java:601)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.util.**modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(**
> BaseModelMBean.java:301)
>     at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.**DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.**invoke(**
> DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.**java:819)
>     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.**JmxMBeanServer.invoke(**
> JmxMBeanServer.java:791)
>     at org.apache.catalina.manager.**ManagerServlet.check(**
> ManagerServlet.java:1436)
>     at org.apache.catalina.manager.**ManagerServlet.deploy(**
> ManagerServlet.java:856)
>     at org.apache.catalina.manager.**ManagerServlet.doGet(**
> ManagerServlet.java:353)
>     at javax.servlet.http.**HttpServlet.service(**HttpServlet.java:621)
>     at javax.servlet.http.**HttpServlet.service(**HttpServlet.java:722)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**
> internalDoFilter(**ApplicationFilterChain.java:**305)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**doFilter(**
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:**210)
>     at org.apache.catalina.filters.**SetCharacterEncodingFilter.**
> doFilter(**SetCharacterEncodingFilter.**java:108)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**
> internalDoFilter(**ApplicationFilterChain.java:**243)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**doFilter(**
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:**210)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardWrapperValve.invoke(**
> StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardContextValve.invoke(**
> StandardContextValve.java:169)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**OpenEJBValve.invoke(**
> OpenEJBValve.java:44)
>     at org.apache.catalina.**authenticator.**AuthenticatorBase.invoke(**
> AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardHostValve.invoke(**
> StandardHostValve.java:168)
>     at org.apache.catalina.valves.**ErrorReportValve.invoke(**
> ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>     at org.apache.catalina.valves.**AccessLogValve.invoke(**
> AccessLogValve.java:927)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardEngineValve.invoke(**
> StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>     at org.apache.catalina.connector.**CoyoteAdapter.service(**
> CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>     at org.apache.coyote.http11.**AbstractHttp11Processor.**process(**
> AbstractHttp11Processor.java:**999)
>     at org.apache.coyote.**AbstractProtocol$**AbstractConnectionHandler.**
> process(AbstractProtocol.java:**565)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.**JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.**
> run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
>     at java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(**
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>     at java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(**
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.**java:722)
>
> Jul 08, 2012 4:40:06 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder
> safeBind
> INFO: TransactionManager already bound, ignoring
> Jul 08, 2012 4:40:06 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder
> safeBind
> INFO: TransactionSynchronizationRegi**stry already bound, ignoring
> Jul 08, 2012 4:40:06 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder
> safeBind
> SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
> javax.naming.**NameNotFoundException: No ORB registered with the OpenEJB
> system
>     at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.**naming.**SystemComponentReference.**
> getObject(**SystemComponentReference.java:**38)
>     at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.**naming.Reference.getContent(**
> Reference.java:40)
>     at org.apache.xbean.naming.**reference.SimpleReference$**
> SimpleObjectFactory.**getObjectInstance(**SimpleReference.java:137)
>     at javax.naming.spi.**NamingManager.**getObjectInstance(**
> NamingManager.java:321)
>     at org.apache.naming.**NamingContext.lookup(**NamingContext.java:843)
>     at org.apache.naming.**NamingContext.lookup(**NamingContext.java:168)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder.safeBind(**
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1196)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder.**afterStart(**
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:806)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**GlobalListenerSupport.**lifecycleEvent(
> **GlobalListenerSupport.java:**103)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleSupport.**fireLifecycleEvent(**
> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleBase.**fireLifecycleEvent(**
> LifecycleBase.java:90)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleBase.**setStateInternal(**
> LifecycleBase.java:401)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleBase.start(**
> LifecycleBase.java:168)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ContainerBase.**addChildInternal(**
> ContainerBase.java:895)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ContainerBase.addChild(**
> ContainerBase.java:871)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardHost.addChild(**
> StandardHost.java:615)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.**HostConfig.deployDescriptor(**
> HostConfig.java:649)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.**HostConfig.deployApps(**
> HostConfig.java:530)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.**HostConfig.check(HostConfig.**
> java:1471)
>     at sun.reflect.**NativeMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.**NativeMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke(**
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:**57)
>     at sun.reflect.**DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke(**
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.**java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.**invoke(Method.java:601)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.util.**modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(**
> BaseModelMBean.java:301)
>     at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.**DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.**invoke(**
> DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.**java:819)
>     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.**JmxMBeanServer.invoke(**
> JmxMBeanServer.java:791)
>     at org.apache.catalina.manager.**ManagerServlet.check(**
> ManagerServlet.java:1436)
>     at org.apache.catalina.manager.**ManagerServlet.deploy(**
> ManagerServlet.java:856)
>     at org.apache.catalina.manager.**ManagerServlet.doGet(**
> ManagerServlet.java:353)
>     at javax.servlet.http.**HttpServlet.service(**HttpServlet.java:621)
>     at javax.servlet.http.**HttpServlet.service(**HttpServlet.java:722)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**
> internalDoFilter(**ApplicationFilterChain.java:**305)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**doFilter(**
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:**210)
>     at org.apache.catalina.filters.**SetCharacterEncodingFilter.**
> doFilter(**SetCharacterEncodingFilter.**java:108)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**
> internalDoFilter(**ApplicationFilterChain.java:**243)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**doFilter(**
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:**210)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardWrapperValve.invoke(**
> StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardContextValve.invoke(**
> StandardContextValve.java:169)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**OpenEJBValve.invoke(**
> OpenEJBValve.java:44)
>     at org.apache.catalina.**authenticator.**AuthenticatorBase.invoke(**
> AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardHostValve.invoke(**
> StandardHostValve.java:168)
>     at org.apache.catalina.valves.**ErrorReportValve.invoke(**
> ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>     at org.apache.catalina.valves.**AccessLogValve.invoke(**
> AccessLogValve.java:927)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardEngineValve.invoke(**
> StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>     at org.apache.catalina.connector.**CoyoteAdapter.service(**
> CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>     at org.apache.coyote.http11.**AbstractHttp11Processor.**process(**
> AbstractHttp11Processor.java:**999)
>     at org.apache.coyote.**AbstractProtocol$**AbstractConnectionHandler.**
> process(AbstractProtocol.java:**565)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.**JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.**
> run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
>     at java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(**
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>     at java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(**
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.**java:722)
>
> Jul 08, 2012 4:40:43 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder
> safeBind
> SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
> javax.naming.**NameNotFoundException: No HandleDelegate registered with
> the OpenEJB system
>     at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.**naming.**SystemComponentReference.**
> getObject(**SystemComponentReference.java:**38)
>     at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.**naming.Reference.getContent(**
> Reference.java:40)
>     at org.apache.xbean.naming.**reference.SimpleReference$**
> SimpleObjectFactory.**getObjectInstance(**SimpleReference.java:137)
>     at javax.naming.spi.**NamingManager.**getObjectInstance(**
> NamingManager.java:321)
>     at org.apache.naming.**NamingContext.lookup(**NamingContext.java:843)
>     at org.apache.naming.**NamingContext.lookup(**NamingContext.java:168)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder.safeBind(**
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1196)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**TomcatWebAppBuilder.**afterStart(**
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:807)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**GlobalListenerSupport.**lifecycleEvent(
> **GlobalListenerSupport.java:**103)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleSupport.**fireLifecycleEvent(**
> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleBase.**fireLifecycleEvent(**
> LifecycleBase.java:90)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleBase.**setStateInternal(**
> LifecycleBase.java:401)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.**LifecycleBase.start(**
> LifecycleBase.java:168)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ContainerBase.**addChildInternal(**
> ContainerBase.java:895)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ContainerBase.addChild(**
> ContainerBase.java:871)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardHost.addChild(**
> StandardHost.java:615)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.**HostConfig.deployDescriptor(**
> HostConfig.java:649)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.**HostConfig.deployApps(**
> HostConfig.java:530)
>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.**HostConfig.check(HostConfig.**
> java:1471)
>     at sun.reflect.**NativeMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.**NativeMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke(**
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:**57)
>     at sun.reflect.**DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke(**
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.**java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.**invoke(Method.java:601)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.util.**modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(**
> BaseModelMBean.java:301)
>     at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.**DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.**invoke(**
> DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.**java:819)
>     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.**JmxMBeanServer.invoke(**
> JmxMBeanServer.java:791)
>     at org.apache.catalina.manager.**ManagerServlet.check(**
> ManagerServlet.java:1436)
>     at org.apache.catalina.manager.**ManagerServlet.deploy(**
> ManagerServlet.java:856)
>     at org.apache.catalina.manager.**ManagerServlet.doGet(**
> ManagerServlet.java:353)
>     at javax.servlet.http.**HttpServlet.service(**HttpServlet.java:621)
>     at javax.servlet.http.**HttpServlet.service(**HttpServlet.java:722)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**
> internalDoFilter(**ApplicationFilterChain.java:**305)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**doFilter(**
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:**210)
>     at org.apache.catalina.filters.**SetCharacterEncodingFilter.**
> doFilter(**SetCharacterEncodingFilter.**java:108)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**
> internalDoFilter(**ApplicationFilterChain.java:**243)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**ApplicationFilterChain.**doFilter(**
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:**210)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardWrapperValve.invoke(**
> StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardContextValve.invoke(**
> StandardContextValve.java:169)
>     at org.apache.tomee.catalina.**OpenEJBValve.invoke(**
> OpenEJBValve.java:44)
>     at org.apache.catalina.**authenticator.**AuthenticatorBase.invoke(**
> AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardHostValve.invoke(**
> StandardHostValve.java:168)
>     at org.apache.catalina.valves.**ErrorReportValve.invoke(**
> ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>     at org.apache.catalina.valves.**AccessLogValve.invoke(**
> AccessLogValve.java:927)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.**StandardEngineValve.invoke(**
> StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>     at org.apache.catalina.connector.**CoyoteAdapter.service(**
> CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>     at org.apache.coyote.http11.**AbstractHttp11Processor.**process(**
> AbstractHttp11Processor.java:**999)
>     at org.apache.coyote.**AbstractProtocol$**AbstractConnectionHandler.**
> process(AbstractProtocol.java:**565)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.**JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.**
> run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
>     at java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(**
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>     at java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(**
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.**java:722)
>
>
>
> On 7/8/2012 4:32 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>
>> i don't think so,
>>
>> can you try moving your code in a unit test to see if it still happen?
>>
>> - Romain
>>
>>
>> 2012/7/8 David Nordahl<david@thinkology.org>
>>
>>  Could it be the Tomcat JDBCRealm I have enforcing container managed
>>> security from user data in the same table?
>>>
>>>
>>> On 7/8/2012 4:14 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>>>
>>>  i can't say no but i'm pretty sure it is something in the container
>>>> rather
>>>> in the DB.
>>>>
>>>> - Romain
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2012/7/8 David Nordahl<david@thinkology.org>
>>>>
>>>>   Maybe the DB settings could have something to do with it? I'm using
>>>> MySQL
>>>>
>>>>> with it's default setup which uses InnoDB.  I notice in the
>>>>> documentation
>>>>> that "InnoDB, with innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit set to 1, flushes the
>>>>> transaction log after each transaction, greatly improving reliability."
>>>>>
>>>>> Could some DB setting like this be causing the issue?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 7/8/2012 3:39 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>   can you share a small sample to reproduce it, will be easier to help
>>>>>
>>>>>> you?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> - Romain
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2012/7/8 David Nordahl<david@thinkology.org>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    Not that I've configured.. Unless one of the annotations creates
>>>>>> one:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  @Entity
>>>>>>> @Table(name = "user")
>>>>>>> @XmlRootElement
>>>>>>> @NamedQueries({
>>>>>>>        @NamedQuery(name = "User.findAll", query = "SELECT u FROM
User
>>>>>>> u"),
>>>>>>>        @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByUserId", query = "SELECT
u FROM
>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>> u
>>>>>>> WHERE u.userId = :userId"),
>>>>>>>        @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByUserName", query = "SELECT
u
>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>> u WHERE u.userName = :userName"),
>>>>>>>        @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByPassword", query = "SELECT
u
>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>> u WHERE u.password = :password"),
>>>>>>>        @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByEmail", query = "SELECT
u FROM
>>>>>>> User u
>>>>>>> WHERE u.email = :email"),
>>>>>>>        @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByFirstName", query = "SELECT
u
>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>> u WHERE u.firstName = :firstName"),
>>>>>>>        @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByLastName", query = "SELECT
u
>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>> User
>>>>>>> u WHERE u.lastName = :lastName"),
>>>>>>>        @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByLoginFailures", query =
>>>>>>> "SELECT u
>>>>>>> FROM
>>>>>>> User u WHERE u.loginFailures = :loginFailures"),
>>>>>>>        @NamedQuery(name = "User.findByLastLoginFailure", query
=
>>>>>>> "SELECT u
>>>>>>> FROM User u WHERE u.lastLoginFailure = :lastLoginFailure")})
>>>>>>> public class User implements Serializable {
>>>>>>>        private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
>>>>>>>        @Id
>>>>>>>        @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)
>>>>>>>        @Basic(optional = false)
>>>>>>>        @Column(name = "user_id")
>>>>>>>        private Integer userId;
>>>>>>>        @Basic(optional = false)
>>>>>>>        @Column(name = "user_name")
>>>>>>>        private String userName;
>>>>>>>        @Basic(optional = false)
>>>>>>>        @Column(name = "password")
>>>>>>>        private String password;
>>>>>>>        @Column(name = "email")
>>>>>>>        private String email;
>>>>>>>        @Column(name = "first_name")
>>>>>>>        private String firstName;
>>>>>>>        @Column(name = "last_name")
>>>>>>>        private String lastName;
>>>>>>>        @Column(name = "login_failures")
>>>>>>>        private Integer loginFailures;
>>>>>>>        @Column(name = "last_login_failure")
>>>>>>>        @Temporal(TemporalType.********TIMESTAMP)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        private Date lastLoginFailure;
>>>>>>>        @JoinColumn(name = "associated_customer",
>>>>>>> referencedColumnName =
>>>>>>> "customer_id")
>>>>>>>        @ManyToOne
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 7/8/2012 3:25 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>    Hi,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  any entity listener playing with id or special field on User
entity?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> - Romain
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2012/7/8 David Nordahl<david@thinkology.org>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     I'm attempting the code:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>   Properties properties = new Properties();
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> properties.setProperty(**********Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_*******
>>>>>>>>> ***
>>>>>>>>> FACTORY,
>>>>>>>>> "org.apache.openejb.client.************
>>>>>>>>> LocalInitialContextFactory"**)**;
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> InitialContext initialContext = new InitialContext(properties);
>>>>>>>>> Object object = initialContext.lookup("*********
>>>>>>>>> *UserFacadeLocal");
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> UserFacadeLocal userFacade = (UserFacadeLocal) object;
>>>>>>>>> User newuser = new User();
>>>>>>>>> newuser.setEmail("cow@cow.moo"**********);
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> newuser.setUserName("steve");
>>>>>>>>> newuser.setPassword("cows");
>>>>>>>>> userFacade.create(newuser);
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> but keep getting "org.apache.openjpa.**********persistence.****
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> InvalidStateException:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Detected reentrant flush.  Make sure your flush-time
instance
>>>>>>>>> callback
>>>>>>>>> methods or event listeners do not invoke any operations
that
>>>>>>>>> require
>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>> in-progress flush to complete."
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I tried setting "openjpa.FlushBeforeQueries" to false
just to see
>>>>>>>>> if
>>>>>>>>> I
>>>>>>>>> can
>>>>>>>>> get the error to go away, but it makes no difference.
 I can't
>>>>>>>>> find a
>>>>>>>>> flush() call in my project and according to the table
in the docs,
>>>>>>>>> flush
>>>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>>> not called if this parameter is set.  What am I not doing
correctly
>>>>>>>>> here?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thank you,
>>>>>>>>> David
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message