tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring/EJB integration on TomEE - @Resource problem
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:01:07 GMT
Easy answer: TomEE is stable for production and used on a lot of projects.

Now the spring-cdi one (a bit longer ;)): what i'd do: i'd write a cdi
producer to create my app context and a disposer to close it. I'd write an
extension to get the application then register all spring beans as cdi
beans.

It should work pretty easily. I'll try to make a poc if i find some time.

- Romain