tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex The Rocker <alex.m3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Frequency of Tomcat version updates in TomEE ?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:24:36 GMT
I guess a manual process will still be needed in order to turn any kind of
automated build into an official stable version, unless automated test are
covering 100% of potential regressions (wild dream, I guess:) ).

My question about TomEE / TomEE+ upgrade process is meant to (when it'll be
solved) make newcomers comfortable with TomEE / TomEE+.
Security isn't an option, and today's public pages aren't giving a clear
view of the relationships between TomEE / TomEE+ version and Tomcat version.

A first improvement could be to include a small version matrix of all
included components for a given TomEE / TomEE+ version
Another improvement could be to give a roadmap of version updates.

Alex