tomee-users mailing list archives

From Ravindranath Akila <ravindranathak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB + HBase + Datanucleus + JPA - Problem when TomEE closing entity manager
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 20:00:16 GMT
Thanks! I will try both methods. Meanwhile I found this:

http://www.datanucleus.org/extensions/jta_locator.html

I will try this too.

I think I am missing the point that SQL databases have their own low level
locks for transactions and this whole NoSQL scenario where ACIDity is
compromised for availability etc. makes the JTA scenario hard to
understand. I am assuming this is where the JDBC drivers play a big role.

Thanks for being patient with me Romain :-)

I will revert back failing these three approaches.