tomee-users mailing list archives

From Borislav Kapukaranov <b.kapukara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEjb transaction manager recipe
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 09:49:05 GMT
Here it is:

FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.  Please send the following stack
trace and this message to users@openejb.apache.org :

org.apache.xbean.recipe.ConstructionException: Error calling instance
factory method: public
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.GenericConnectionManager
org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory.create()

                at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:307)

                at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)

                at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)

                at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:49)

                at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(Assembler.java:1519)

                at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:396)

                at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:319)

                at
org.eclipse.virgo.javaee.web.openejb.initializer.Activator.start(Activator.java:34)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)

                at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:381)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:389)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1131)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)

                at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.objectweb.jotm.Current cannot
be cast to
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.RecoverableTransactionManager

                at
org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory.create(GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory.java:158)

                at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)

                at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)

                at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)

                at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:298)

                ... 22 more

Thanks,

Bobby