tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EclipseLink + TomEE?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 06:29:39 GMT
Guess David's purpose was not to delete EclipseLink jar if you wanna use it
as you JPA provider.
The first error reported (ClassCastException) is commonly related to
duplicate classes in different classloaders. The point is that as a JEE
Application Server, we already deliver the JPA API (as Tomcat delivers
Servlet API) and you must not deliver your own API jar in your application.

So definitely try looking if you don't have the JPA API comming with your
EclipseLink provider (maybe a transitive dependency).

If you still face issues, could you share a simple example to reproduce the
error?

Hope it helps.
JLouis