tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project specific database
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 14:22:34 GMT
Any chance, you could share a simple example to reproduce the issue?
That'd be easier to work on maybe.

Jean-Louis

2012/7/4 John McDonnell <mcdonnell.john@gmail.com>

> I renamed the openejb.xml file to tomee.xml (its still in the META-INF
> folder) and it looks like this now:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <tomee>
> <Resource id="derbyDb" type="DataSource">
> JdbcDriver org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver
> JdbcUrl jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/sample
> UserName app
> Password app
> JtaManaged true
> </Resource>
> </tomee>
>
>
> No joy again as the application is still using the HSQL database as opposed
> to the Derby one.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
>
> John
>
> On 4 July 2012 15:12, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > hmm, try tomee.xml instead of openejb.xml
> >
> > - Romain
> >
> >
> > 2012/7/4 John McDonnell <mcdonnell.john@gmail.com>
> >
> > > I have downloaded the the snapshot of 1.1.0 and deployed the
> application,
> > > but no luck.
> > >
> > > when deploying the application, the application still uses HSQL for the
> > > database, and not the defined Derby database.  Is there a problem with
> my
> > > configuration? (context.xml/openejb.xml/web.xml)
> > >
> > > John
> > >
> > >
> > > On 4 July 2012 15:03, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > > yep that's the same way netbeans deploys
> > > >
> > > > - Romain
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > 2012/7/4 John McDonnell <mcdonnell.john@gmail.com>
> > > >
> > > > > Hey, thanks for the fast reply...
> > > > >
> > > > > I dont use netbeans for deploying, I use to to build the maven
> > project,
> > > > and
> > > > > then I use the management web app "/manager" to deploy.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I'll get the snapshot anyways and try that out.
> > > > >
> > > > > John
> > > > >
> > > > > On 4 July 2012 14:46, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > > Hi,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > do you use netbeans to deploy?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > maybe try out our snapshot since we fixed some issues regarding
> the
> > > way
> > > > > > netbeans deploys.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Side note: it is tomee.xml not tommee.xml
> > > > > >
> > > > > > - Romain
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 2012/7/4 John McDonnell <mcdonnell.john@gmail.com>
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > I recently started looking to convert an JEE6 application
> working
> > > in
> > > > > > > Glassfish application server to using TomEE+ 1.0 and I am
> having
> > an
> > > > > issue
> > > > > > > with setting up the database.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If I define the Resource in the tomee.xml file in the
> > > tomeeDir/conf/
> > > > > > > directory I am able to use the database I specify, which is a
> > Derby
> > > > > > > database, but I want to be able to define the database to be
> > > project
> > > > > > > specific, like I was able to do in Glassfish.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > What happens at the moment when I deploy the application I
> notice
> > > in
> > > > > the
> > > > > > > logs that TomEE adjusts the PU defined to use the Default JDBC
> > > > > Database,
> > > > > > > which was created, as I have removed the definitition of it
> from
> > > the
> > > > > > > tomee.xml file.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Here is the logs when deploying my project:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > TomcatWebAppBuilder.start /tomee-jee6-module
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:12 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> > > deployWAR
> > > > > > > INFO: Deploying web application archive
> > > > > > > C:\dev\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0\webapps\tomee-jee6-module.war
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:12 org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentLoader
> > > > > > > addFacesConfigs
> > > > > > > INFO: faces config file is null
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory
> > > > > > > configureApplication
> > > > > > > INFO: Configuring enterprise application:
> > > > > > > C:\dev\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0\webapps\tomee-jee6-module
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> org.apache.openejb.config.InitEjbDeployments
> > > > > deploy
> > > > > > > INFO: Auto-deploying ejb localhost/tomee-jee6-module.Comp:
> > > > > > > EjbDeployment(deployment-id=localhost/tomee-jee6-module.Comp)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> org.apache.openejb.config.InitEjbDeployments
> > > > > deploy
> > > > > > > INFO: Auto-deploying ejb TestManagementService:
> > > > > > > EjbDeployment(deployment-id=TestManagementService)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
> deploy
> > > > > > > INFO: *Configuring
> > PersistenceUnit(name=JerseyRestfulWebServicePU,
> > > > > > > provider=org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
> > > > > > setJtaDataSource
> > > > > > > INFO: Adjusting PersistenceUnit JerseyRestfulWebServicePU
> > > > > > <jta-data-source>
> > > > > > > to Resource ID 'Default JDBC Database' from 'derbyDb'
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
> > > > > > > setNonJtaDataSource
> > > > > > > INFO: Adjusting PersistenceUnit JerseyRestfulWebServicePU
> > > > > > > <non-jta-data-source> to Resource ID 'Default JDBC
> > DatabaseNonJta'
> > > > from
> > > > > > > 'null'*
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.openejb.config.AppInfoBuilder
> > build
> > > > > > > INFO: Enterprise application
> > > > > > > "C:\dev\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0\webapps\tomee-jee6-module"
> > loaded.
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> > > > > > > createApplication
> > > > > > > INFO: Assembling app:
> > > > > > > C:\dev\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0\webapps\tomee-jee6-module
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.bval.jsr303.ConfigurationImpl
> > > > > > > parseValidationXml
> > > > > > > INFO: ignoreXmlConfiguration == true
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.bval.jsr303.ConfigurationImpl
> > > > > > > parseValidationXml
> > > > > > > INFO: ignoreXmlConfiguration == true
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration
> > configure
> > > > > > > INFO: Processing PersistenceUnitInfo [
> > > > > > > name: JerseyRestfulWebServicePU
> > > > > > > ...]
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder
> bindClass
> > > > > > > INFO: Binding entity from annotated class:
> > > > > > > com.shenick.diversifeye.domain.Host
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.annotations.EntityBinder
> > > > > bindTable
> > > > > > > INFO: Bind entity com.shenick.diversifeye.domain.Host on table
> > Host
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration
> > > > > > > secondPassCompile
> > > > > > > INFO: Hibernate Validator not found: ignoring
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > > > org.hibernate.connection.ConnectionProviderFactory
> > > > > > > newConnectionProvider
> > > > > > > INFO: Initializing connection provider:
> > > > > > >
> org.hibernate.ejb.connection.InjectedDataSourceConnectionProvider
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > > > > > >
> org.hibernate.ejb.connection.InjectedDataSourceConnectionProvider
> > > > > > configure
> > > > > > > INFO: Using provided datasource
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: *RDBMS: HSQL Database Engine, version: 2.2.4*
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: JDBC driver: HSQL Database Engine Driver, version: 2.2.4
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Automatic flush during beforeCompletion(): disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Automatic session close at end of transaction: disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Scrollable result sets: enabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: JDBC3 getGeneratedKeys(): enabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Connection release mode: auto
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Default batch fetch size: 1
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Generate SQL with comments: disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Order SQL updates by primary key: disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Order SQL inserts for batching: disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > > > > > createQueryTranslatorFactory
> > > > > > > INFO: Query translator:
> > > > org.hibernate.hql.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Query language substitutions: {}
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: JPA-QL strict compliance: enabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Second-level cache: enabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Query cache: disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > > > > createCacheProvider
> > > > > > > INFO: Cache provider: org.hibernate.cache.NoCacheProvider
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Optimize cache for minimal puts: disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Structured second-level cache entries: disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Statistics: disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Deleted entity synthetic identifier rollback: disabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Default entity-mode: pojo
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory
> > > buildSettings
> > > > > > > INFO: Named query checking : enabled
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > > > > > > org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.PersistenceBuilder
> > > > > > > createEntityManagerFactory
> > > > > > > INFO: *PersistenceUnit(name=JerseyRestfulWebServicePU,
> > > > > > > provider=org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence) - provider
> time
> > > > 401ms*
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > > org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder
> > > > > > bind
> > > > > > > INFO: Jndi(name=localhost/tomee-jee6-module.CompLocalBean) -->
> > > > > > > Ejb(deployment-id=localhost/tomee-jee6-module.Comp)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > > org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder
> > > > > > bind
> > > > > > > INFO: Jndi(name=TestManagementServiceLocalBean) -->
> > > > > > > Ejb(deployment-id=TestManagementService)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > > org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder
> > > > > > bind
> > > > > > > INFO:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> Jndi(name=global/localhost/tomee-jee6-module/TestManagementService!com.shenick.diversifeye.service.TestManagementService)
> > > > > > > --> Ejb(deployment-id=TestManagementService)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > > org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder
> > > > > > bind
> > > > > > > INFO:
> > > > > Jndi(name=global/localhost/tomee-jee6-module/TestManagementService)
> > > > > > > --> Ejb(deployment-id=TestManagementService)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder build
> > > > > > > INFO: existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance()
> > > > > > > org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@76136c55
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> > > > > > > startApplication
> > > > > > > INFO: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader
> > > startUp
> > > > > > > INFO: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader
> > > startUp
> > > > > > > INFO: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
> > > > > > > validateInjectionPoints
> > > > > > > INFO: All injection points were validated successfully.
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13 org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> > > > > > > startApplication
> > > > > > > INFO: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [15] ms.
> > > > > > > using context file
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> C:\dev\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0\webapps\tomee-jee6-module\META-INF\context.xml
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> > > > > > > createApplication
> > > > > > > INFO: Created Ejb(deployment-id=TestManagementService,
> > > > > > > ejb-name=TestManagementService, container=My Singleton
> Container)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> > > > > > > createApplication
> > > > > > > INFO: Started Ejb(deployment-id=TestManagementService,
> > > > > > > ejb-name=TestManagementService, container=My Singleton
> Container)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:13
> > org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> > > > > > > createApplication
> > > > > > > INFO: Deployed
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> Application(path=C:\dev\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0\webapps\tomee-jee6-module)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:14
> > org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
> > > > > > safeBind
> > > > > > > SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
> > > > > > > javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [openejb] is not bound
> > in
> > > > this
> > > > > > > Context. Unable to find [openejb].
> > > > > > > at
> org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:820)
> > > > > > > at
> org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:168)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.safeBind(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1196)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.afterStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:776)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:103)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:401)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:168)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:895)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > >
> > > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:871)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:615)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:962)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> > org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:536)
> > > > > > > at
> > > org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1471)
> > > > > > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> > > > > > > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:301)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> > com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.check(ManagerServlet.java:1436)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.deploy(ManagerServlet.java:856)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.deployInternal(HTMLManagerServlet.java:398)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.doPost(HTMLManagerServlet.java:213)
> > > > > > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:641)
> > > > > > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.filters.CsrfPreventionFilter.doFilter(CsrfPreventionFilter.java:186)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBValve.invoke(OpenEJBValve.java:44)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:927)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:999)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:565)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> > > > > > > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:14
> > org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
> > > > > > safeBind
> > > > > > > INFO: TransactionManager already bound, ignoring
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:14
> > org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
> > > > > > safeBind
> > > > > > > INFO: TransactionSynchronizationRegistry already bound,
> ignoring
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:14
> > org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
> > > > > > safeBind
> > > > > > > SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
> > > > > > > javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No ORB registered with the
> > > > OpenEJB
> > > > > > > system
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.SystemComponentReference.getObject(SystemComponentReference.java:38)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.Reference.getContent(Reference.java:40)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.xbean.naming.reference.SimpleReference$SimpleObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(SimpleReference.java:137)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > >
> > > >
> > javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:304)
> > > > > > > at
> org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:843)
> > > > > > > at
> org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:168)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.safeBind(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1196)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.afterStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:806)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:103)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:401)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:168)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:895)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > >
> > > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:871)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:615)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:962)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> > org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:536)
> > > > > > > at
> > > org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1471)
> > > > > > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> > > > > > > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:301)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> > com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.check(ManagerServlet.java:1436)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.deploy(ManagerServlet.java:856)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.deployInternal(HTMLManagerServlet.java:398)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.doPost(HTMLManagerServlet.java:213)
> > > > > > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:641)
> > > > > > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.filters.CsrfPreventionFilter.doFilter(CsrfPreventionFilter.java:186)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBValve.invoke(OpenEJBValve.java:44)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:927)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:999)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:565)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> > > > > > > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:14
> > org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
> > > > > > safeBind
> > > > > > > SEVERE: Error in safeBind method
> > > > > > > javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No HandleDelegate
> registered
> > > with
> > > > > the
> > > > > > > OpenEJB system
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.SystemComponentReference.getObject(SystemComponentReference.java:38)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.Reference.getContent(Reference.java:40)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.xbean.naming.reference.SimpleReference$SimpleObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(SimpleReference.java:137)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > >
> > > >
> > javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:304)
> > > > > > > at
> org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:843)
> > > > > > > at
> org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:168)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.safeBind(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1196)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.afterStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:807)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:103)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:401)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:168)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:895)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > >
> > > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:871)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:615)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:962)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> > org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:536)
> > > > > > > at
> > > org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1471)
> > > > > > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> > > > > > > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:301)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > >
> > com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.check(ManagerServlet.java:1436)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.deploy(ManagerServlet.java:856)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.deployInternal(HTMLManagerServlet.java:398)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.doPost(HTMLManagerServlet.java:213)
> > > > > > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:641)
> > > > > > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.filters.CsrfPreventionFilter.doFilter(CsrfPreventionFilter.java:186)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBValve.invoke(OpenEJBValve.java:44)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:927)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:999)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:565)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> > > > > > > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:14 org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl
> > > > initDestination
> > > > > > > INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be
> > > > > > > http://localhost:8080/tomee-jee6-module/webapi
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:14 org.apache.openejb.server.rest.RESTService
> > > > > deployEJB
> > > > > > > INFO: REST Service:
> > > > > > > http://localhost:8080/tomee-jee6-module/webapi/tms/.*-> EJB
> > > > > > > TestManagementService
> > > > > > > 04-Jul-2012 12:52:14 org.apache.openejb.server.rest.RESTService
> > > > > > > afterApplicationCreated
> > > > > > > INFO: REST application deployed:
> > > > > > > com.shenick.diversifeye.config.ApplicationConfig
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Here is my persistence Unit:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > <persistence version="2.0" xmlns="
> > > > > http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
> > > > > > "
> > > > > > > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> > > > > > xsi:schemaLocation="
> > > > > > > http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
> > > > > > > http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_2_0.xsd">
> > > > > > > <persistence-unit name="JerseyRestfulWebServicePU"
> > > > > > transaction-type="JTA">
> > > > > > > <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
> > > > > > > <jta-data-source>derbyDb</jta-data-source>
> > > > > > > <class>com.shenick.diversifeye.domain.Host</class>
> > > > > > > <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>
> > > > > > > <properties>
> > > > > > > <property name="hibernate.dialect"
> > > > > > > value="org.hibernate.dialect.DerbyDialect"/>
> > > > > > > <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="update"/>
> > > > > > > </properties>
> > > > > > > </persistence-unit>
> > > > > > > </persistence>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I have a context.xml and openejb.xml specified in the META-INF
> > > folder
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > openejb.xml:
> > > > > > > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > > > > > > <openejb>
> > > > > > > <Resource id="derbyDb" type="DataSource">
> > > > > > > JdbcDriver org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver
> > > > > > > JdbcUrl jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/sample
> > > > > > > UserName app
> > > > > > > Password app
> > > > > > > JtaManaged true
> > > > > > > </Resource>
> > > > > > > </openejb>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > and context.xml:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > > > > > > <Context antiJARLocking="true" path="/tomee-jee6-module"/>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I also have the resource referenced in the web.xml file:
> > > > > > > <web-app version="3.0" xmlns="
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
> > > > > > > xmlns:xsi="
> > > > > > > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xsi:schemaLocation="
> > > > > > > http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
> > > > > > > http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_0.xsd">
> > > > > > > <session-config>
> > > > > > > <session-timeout>
> > > > > > > 30
> > > > > > > </session-timeout>
> > > > > > >   </session-config>
> > > > > > > <resource-ref>
> > > > > > > <description>
> > > > > > > Object factory for MyBean instances.
> > > > > > > </description>
> > > > > > > <res-ref-name>
> > > > > > > derbyDb
> > > > > > > </res-ref-name>
> > > > > > > <res-type>
> > > > > > > javax.sql.DataSource
> > > > > > > </res-type>
> > > > > > > <res-auth>
> > > > > > > Container
> > > > > > > </res-auth>
> > > > > > >   </resource-ref>
> > > > > > > </web-app>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > What am I doing wrong, or is it not possible to define a
> > datasource
> > > > at
> > > > > a
> > > > > > > project level, and it should only be referenced in the
> tommee.xml
> > > > file?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Thanks in advance
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > John McDonnell
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > --
> > > > > John
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > John
> > >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> John
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message